Digital Account Manager, Leading Provider of Web Design, eCommerce and Data Solutions for Publishing
Our client is a leading provider of web design, eCommerce and data solutions for the publishing industry. Looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join their vibrant team at their headquarters in London. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role sits within the sales team with a focus on retention of existing customers and building new sales using the company’s proprietary software platform.
- Manage the sales pipeline and sales budget with the commercial director.
- Identifying trends of existing customers to drive customer success.
- Initially continue to develop the client’s presence in North America and the UK, and growth into other territories. Leading in time to management of those territories.
- Responsible for owning and growing your own sales pipeline, supported by the COO.
- Negotiation of pricing and contracts.
- Working alongside the marketing department.
- Produce and develop regular sales performance reports.
- CRM system management and development.
- Travel to conferences in the UK, Canada and Europe c. 6 times a year.
- Travel to the head office as and when required, expected to be every couple of months.
- This is a sales position reporting into the COO responsible for sales and operations.
- Highly organised with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Experienced salesperson and a people person that loves a challenge.
- Passionate about technology and how it can benefit and enhance commerce.
- Strong analytical skills and interpretation of sales data, demonstrating process improvements and efficiencies you have implemented to improve sales performance.
- Experience with Google analytics.
- Experienced communicator.
- Publishing experience essential, ideally working within a digital department.
- CRM experience.
- Strong publishing network advantageous.
We welcome applications from all members of society and embrace a diverse workforce.
To enable an equitable experience for all and give you the best chance of success, if you have any specific requirements for any stage of the interview process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.