Who we are
We are the Mare Nostrum Group Limited (“we”, “our”, “us” in this privacy notice) and operate under the name of the Mare Nostrum Group. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.
What information we may hold about you
- Identity data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title.
- Contact data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Transaction data includes details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Profile data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
We use this information to:
- Help manage your account.
- Track, analyse, and improve the services we provide you and other customers.
- Market and communicate our products where we think these will be of interest to you.
You can always unsubscribe from receiving these by email, post, or phone.
Who we might share this information with
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Anyone who works for us
- Our fulfilment centre and any couriers we use, so we can send you the items you buy from us.
- Our email service provider, so we can email you.
We will not share identifiable personal data with third parties for their direct marketing unless you give us permission.
Embedded content from other websites
Posts in the News section may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to monitor usage in order to improve the site. You can opt out of Google Analytics by following the instructions here.
The information collected by Google may be sent to a Google server in the U.S. and saved there. Google has been certified under the Privacy Shield Frameworks and thus guarantees to adhere to the European data privacy laws (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Google Analytics collects information such as:
- IP address of the computer accessing the data
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the data accessed
- Website used for access (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
We use this information for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing a smooth connection and a consistent use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- For further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is a consequence of the above mentioned purposes.
For example, it is useful for us to know what browser or platform people typically view our site on as we then know that we need to test that the website works correctly on that particular browser.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or to obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at 39 East Parade, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HG1 5LQ.